A new Job, ID: 19543 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/19543/> was
added at *eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town*<http://www.ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *Java Architect*  posted on 2013-08-12 08:49:26

*Job Description:*We have an urgent requirement for Java Architect position
I Feel you are a perfect Match on this Position Do Let me know your Thaught
on this and also please send me your most updated Version profile on *
e...@bettermindsconsulting.com  *If you are not looking for new projects,
please feel free to pass on this email to your friends, relatives or
colleagues who might be interested.

Job Title: Java Architect
Location: West Chester, PA
Duration: 6 Months contract

Required Skills:
A strong Architect with JAVA, SOA, Web services, spring (or other
frameworks), database experience. Knowledge of IVR, Call Center operation,
Telecom, Cable systems, is a plus. This person will do DAS designs and help
with intake.

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/19543/>
(Guest users can also apply)