Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your “*Hourly Rate*” expectations, if interested.
In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your friends know of
this position who may be a potential fit.

Job Title: Storage Engineer**

Location: Los Angeles, CA**

Duration: 6+ Months**

* *

Job Description:**

·         Responsible for contributing to the design &  architecture for
small to medium projects.

·         Works on problems of highly complex scope, through expert usage
of non-standard concepts &  principles requiring high levels of judgement &
interpretation.

·         Works as a guide and sets directions for medium sized projects of
reasonable complexity.

·         Applies own judgement to independently determine  a course of
action, which is then executed by project teams.

·         Role is capable of finding out new methods and processes to
approach complex situations in the respective area(s) of expertise.

·         Requires extensive knowledge of multiple development
technologies/ expert knowledge of one technology.

·         Expected to continue to build upon domain knowledge and
technical/ proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise, while adapting
standard principles to new or changed conditions in day to day work.

·         Has the ability to respond to detailed queries.

·         May be called upon to advise Sr. Management on specialized
technical issues.

·         Responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members in
the team to help them scale up faster.

Thanks and Regards,**

*Harsha Awasthi***

Venture Unlimited Inc.

Phone: +1-856-552-1021 Fax: 410-782-0324

8480 Baltimore National Pike, 162 Ellicott City , MD 21043

*Email id:*  har...@vui-inc.com * GTalk: *harsh.humtum.eng* * *YIM: *
harshawasthi_eng

www.vui-inc.com

A MBE Certified Company