Hi

 I'm Ramesh, from Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for "* Datastage Architect”* position in  *KoP, PA* Please find
below the job description for the same and revert with your Consultant
updated profile and below mentioned required details at the earliest.

* *Send resumes to rame...@systelinc.com* *

*Position: Datastage Architect*

*Location: KoP, PA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Interview Mode: In-person*

* *

o   Has sound knowledge of Install / upgrade Information Server product
suite on different tiers (Server and Client). This includes DataStage,
InfoAnalyzer, Business Glossary etc.

o   Infrastructure optimization, troubleshooting, and debugging.

o   Knowledge of managing Business Glossary, Metadata Workbench,
Information Analyzer, and help data stewards manage the business glossary
content

o   Troubleshoot issues with Business Glossary and resolve

o   Trouble shoot issues with Information analyzer - Determine the
datastage job execution and resolve

o   Provide technical expertise, direction, and development support for the
ETL development team as well as support to the developers coordinating with
UNIX admins and DBAs & communicating with IBM support

o   Provide off-hours support

o   Sound in ETL design principles

*Mandatory Skills*

IBM Infosphere Architect(Datastage)