*Hi ,*

*Greetings!!*

*Need a Java developer @FL. Locals required*

*12 to 18  month contract, Sr. Java Developer, Orlando, FL*

*Description/Comment:*

·         Lead the development effort resulting in well structured, easily
maintained program code.

·         Perform code reviews to ensure all deliverables are of the
highest quality. Prepare and review estimates for tasks and projects.

·         Prepare test scripts, and conduct all applicable tests for
multiple projects, coordinating across multiple areas.

·         Minimum 6 years relevant experience.

·         Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.

·         Work closely with business analysts, and team members to
understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of
quality technical solutions.

·         Actively participate in development projects as well as on
application sustainment teams.

·         Must be proficient in the use of one language such as Java and
the associated development tool sets.

·         Individuals will work with our business partners and will
participate in the designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining
and supporting of applications in accordance to the ITIL Service Lifecycle.

·         Assist in coordinating the efforts of supplier teams when needed
to develop or sustain the application environment.

·         Lead the estimation effort for assigned development tasks, assist
in estimating level of effort for less senior level developers.

·         Apply company policies and procedures to resolve complex issues.

·         Prepares and review documentation of developed programs and
processes.

·         Ensure work is delivered on schedule and on budget.

*Additional Job Details:* Candidate would be working on developing an
internal facing web based user interface that would intergrate with backend
Loans, Dues and Member systems to enable the member Services call center to
more efficiently support members.

*Technologies:*  J2EE (Java 2 Enterprise Edition), JDBC (Java Database
Connectivity), Enterprise Systems Development, AJAX, JSP (JavaServer Page),
Java Servlet, JavaScript, Web Services

Please feel free to reach me on 248-792-0497* *, I look forward to hear
from you

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Nikhitha| Technical recruiter *

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite 285, Northville, MI 48167

*W :248-792 -0497 *| *F* 248.715.6434

*nikhi...@rsrit.com*

An E- Verified Company

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image003.jpg@01CCA451.41EE1510]* <http://www.rsrit.com/>

Under Bill s.1618 Title III assed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to  *nikhi...@rsrit.com* , with the subject "REMOVE”. Any
inconvenience caused is unintentional and is sincerely regretted.**