A new Job, ID: 45504 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/45504> was
added at eJobsVille.com
- For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  .Net Developer  posted on 2013-10-04 12:06:43

Job Description:Hi ,

Hope you are doing good...!!!
Please find our* urgent *requirement with our *direct* client for *.Net
Developer at NYC. *If you are available and interested kindly revert back
to us with your updated profile ASAP.
*Also let us know:*

- Total years of experience :
- Visa status :
- Current pay rate/ Salary :
- Expected  rate per hour/ Salary :
- Current location :
- Notice period :
   *Name**Openings* *Location**.Net Developer**12**NYC*
American Software Resources, Inc  RequirementRequirement title *.Net
Developer*Skill*Mandatory*

. .NET, JavaScript, Oracle (SQL is ok though)
.C# and *ASP.NET*

. Agile methodology

.Web based development
. Test Driven Development is needed
. Looking for really strong .NET developers with TDD, Agile and good
database skills *Plus*Description *Job Title                :   .Net
Developer*
*Work Location     :   **NYC*
*Duration                :  **Long-term*

*Tax Terms             : Full time or W2 *

*Key Position Responsibilities:*
. Looking for really strong .NET developers with TDD, Agile and good
database skills
. Must have very good communication skills nad be able to pass a technical
test (written
. Some of the keys are .NET, JavaScript, Oracle (SQL is ok though), oracle
is preferred
. Web based development
. Agile methodology
. C# and *ASP.NET* is required (C#)
. Test Driven Development is needed 2008/2005 *Rate:* DOE         ,     *Number
of opening:* 12          ,

--
Thanks and Regards,
Recruiting Department

Click here to view full job description and
apply<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/45504>
(Guest users can also apply)