* *

*Hi friends,*

* *

*I have currently below position. Please send me best resume with contact
detail and rate part to
**rajesh.bhal...@cyberthink.com*<rajesh.bhal...@cyberthink.com>
*. This is my Direct client requirement.***

* *

*Job Title: Linux HPC Engineer*

*Location: Newark, CA*

*Contract Duration: 2 Months*

*Rate: 60/hr CTC*

This is back fill position. Need to replace the existing contractor.

*Experience:* 8+ Years

*Essential Functions/Responsibilities: *

·         8+ Years of strong Linux and HPC implementation with LSF platform
experience

·         Strong troubleshooting skills in HPC with LSF platform and RHEL
Look forward to working with you towards our mutual success

--
Please feel free to call/email me for further information.

Thanks & Regards:

Rajesh Bhalala
Staffing Executive
Cyberthink Inc.