Hi Associates,

Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for configuration manager with QA experience
in Kansas City,MO..   Please send me your most updated resume with contact
details ASAP.

We are seeking a configuration manager with QA experience for a great
opportunity in the Kansas City,MO.  Would love to hear from you if you have
any interest.

*Build Master / Software Quality Engineer*

Responsibilities

The dual responsibility of the Build Master / QA Engineer will include
oversight of the build process through automated scripts and source code
management tools. Responsibilities will extend to the configuration and
maintenance of test environments. This position will report through our QA
department and also include the opportunity to develop and improve our
proprietary automated test framework and automated test cases. The role
will work directly with the software development, QA, and operations teams.

Requirements

*Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related
field. Experience with Unix/Linux hardware/software development
environments and applicable Unix/shell scripting. Experience with version
control tools such as Subversion or Git. Experience working in a continuous
integration environment is a plus. Previous Python development or scripting
experience or working knowledge of other dynamic scripting languages. At
least two years QA experience with recent and demonstrable experience
creating automated test frameworks and test cases.*

Warm Regards,
Ryan Marshall • Sr.Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions LLC
360 Connecticut Ave • Suite # 159 • Norwalk, CT • 06854
Direct: 203-652-1444 Ext 127
Email: ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com