Hi,
How are you doing?
*We have an urgent **Opening** for Senior Recruiters/BDM/Lead in *
*Hyderabad** Office please find the below mentioned Requirement…*

*Experience:* Minimum 2 years

*Category of Job:* Non-IT

*No. of positions:* Multiple

*Resource joining date:* ASAP

*Working Hours:* Night Shift only (No morning shifts)

Job Description :

*If you are interested, Please forward your latest resume to *
vi...@appsfusion.com

 *Below mentioned is the detailed job description:*

   - Experience in US Recruitment Cycle (Contract , Contract to Hire ,
   Permanent) and terminology (Tax Terms, Employment Status, Time Zones etc)
   - Clear understanding of the US Staffing processes/ Techniques – W2/
   1099/ Corp-to-Corp/ H1 Transfers
   - Proficient in using Job Boards like Dice, Monster, LinkedIn, Twitter,
   Google, Free Job Sites etc. to source Candidates.
   - Strong in Active and Passive searches to source Candidates.
   - Maintain strong database of candidate for future requirements.
   - Meeting recruitment targets within defined timelines.
   - Exceptional Self Motivational Skills and willing to work in pressure
   situations if required (Compulsory).
   - Excellent Telephonic Etiquette (Compulsory).
   - Excellent written and oral English (Compulsory).
   - Willing to work in Night Shifts (Compulsory).

* Educational Qualification:*

   - Minimum Graduation.
   - MBA/PG/MCA (not compulsory)

*Duties and Responsibilities:*

   - Source active and passive candidates for (Contract/Contract to Hire
   and Permanent Requirements) and searching appropriate resumes.
   - Managing technical recruitment for the Business unit.
   - Follow the Recruitment Process as defined by Appsfusion Inc.
   - Line up Candidates for Interviews and build a strong database.
   - Report Generation, Resume Formatting and Job Posting.
   - Vendor Management etc.

Thanks & Regards,
*Vijay.*

San Francisco Bay Area, CA

*Direct: **510-574-7978*

*Email: *vi...@appsfusion.com
*www.appsfusion.com* <http://www.appsfusion.com>
Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted