*Good Evening Associate,*

*Greetings for the Day.*

*Hope the day is treating you well..!!!*

*This is Shane Grant from Panzersolutions.*

*Please check the below requirement and advise the right consultant’s along
with Rate, Availability, Contact Details, Current Location & Visa
Status.It’s an immediate requirement please sent me the suitable resumes
ASAP. Please make sure the candidate has all the required skills*

*Please send me your available consultant hotlist to
shane.gr...@panzersolutions.com <shane.gr...@panzersolutions.com>*

*Dear IT Consultant,*

*Greetings for the Day. *

*Hope you are doing great.*

*This is Shane Grant from Panzersolutions.*

*We have a opening for the below position.*

*If you are interested for this position please send me your updated word
formatted profile along with contact information ASAP.*

*Here is my requirement.*

*Job Title: ETL Developer *

*Location: Columbus, OH *

*Duration: 12 Months *

* Job Description:*

*·         Strong experience in ETL and Data Warehouse methods and
technologies.*

*·         Good Fundamental Knowledge of Data Warehousing Concepts*

*·         Understanding of Star Schema, Snowflake schema concepts*

*·         Understanding of Type-2 Dimensions, , Slowly Changing Dimensions*

*·         5+ years of Informatica Power Center experience in creating
mappings/processes.*

*·         Experience creating mappings for batch and Change Data Capture*

*·         Ability to understand Data Models and Dimensional Modeling*

*·         Strong SQL knowledge with Oracle and UDB.*

*·         Unix/Linux Scripting skills*

*·         Working experience building simple reports with Business Objects
is highly desirable.*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE:*

*TOTAL US EXPERIENCE:*

*VISA STATUS:*