*NEED: (MDM) Business Analyst(VA,6+months)..*

* Location* :
*Herndon, VA.Duration:*   *6+Months *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic Then Skype*
*Responsibilities:*

Identify master data set based on business requirements
Complete data analysis and mapping to build the master data solution
Develop and implement processes working with business users to manage
master data on an ongoing basis
Lead the development of MDM and data quality standards and processes,
including service level agreements (SLAs).
Ensures reliability, availability and performance are considered whenever
solutions are being designed and built
Collaborates with Enterprise Data team to ensure alignment to Enterprise
standards as appropriate
Helps to manage integration and user acceptance testing cycles to ensure
accurate and quality business solutions
Escalates and prioritizes incidents pertaining to critical issues
Proven ability to work independently and participate in teams consisting of
both business and IT staff.

*Qualifications –*

Solid understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) design and
implementation.
Experience writing functional master data requirements.
Experience mapping and harvesting master data from current systems
Experience validating data, identifying and resolving issues
Develop processes to build and manage ongoing master data
Demonstrated process improvement skills
Proactive work style; desire to take on additional responsibilities
Strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to prioritize assignments/projects and multi-task within restricted
time constraints
Informatica MDM experience a plus

Regards,

*Bittu Chauhan*
*IDC Technologies, Inc.* | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035
408-457-9381 Ext: 4051 | Fax: 408-608-6088 | Email:
bi...@idctechnologies.com | Web: www.idctechnologies.com
*Gtalk : bittu.sr.recruiter or bittu.ramy  , Yahoo ID : bittu_ramy*

If I am not available, you can reach Rajat Nanda at 408-868-5132 or at
rajat.na...@idctechnologies.com .

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.”