Hi Associates,
*( Must be G.C or US Citizen)*Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for .Net Developer in Melville, NY. Please
send me your most updated resume with contact details ASAP.

Job Title:    .Net Developer
Location:    Melville, NY
Durations:   Long Term Contract

 Strong C# and ASP.NET Developers (5+ years of .NET development experience).

Warm Regards,
Ryan Marshall • Sr.Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions LLC
360 Connecticut Ave • Suite # 159 • Norwalk, CT • 06854
Direct: 203-652-1444 Ext 127
Email: ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com