Hi Partner

How are you doing today?

This is Prem Sr.. technical recruiter from premium information technology
Inc,  we are looking  to fill the bellow position with one of our Clint in
*{NYC}* If you have a matching Candidate, please send it across with their
updated resume, rate and contacts at p...@premiuminfotech.com and add me on
your *Gtalk* - *prem.smart...@gmail.com <prem.smart...@gmail.com>*
*Yahoo*- *prem.thaku...@yahoo.com
<prem.smart...@gmail.com>*

*Position – Sr. .Net Developer*

*Location – NYC*

*Duration – 6+months*

*Rate-  Good *

*Interview – F2F After Telephonic*

*Please revert back with below details:*

Full Name :

Contact Number:

Email ID:

US work authorization:

Current Location, City and State:

Open for Relocation (Yes / No):

Resident Status :

Availability :

Interview f2f {Yes/No}

 *Job Description *

 The mandatory requirement for this position is *WPF skills (Desktop
development)*

 WPF ( XAML creation, Data Context / Command Binding , Style/Event Triggers
, Resource Dictionary , Map Events to Commands) ( Question are around
template creation and    their binding .)Adorner Control.

MVVM / MVP pattern .

Unity Container (Dependency Injection),Prism Framework,

Task Parallel Library.( Multi Threading / Tasks)

DevExpress (more with Grid controls), - we use Devexpress Grid Controls on
all views.

ADO.NET ( for Data mapping from Data models to Domain objects), LINQ,

Unit Testing MOQ , NUnit,

*---*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Prem Thakur*