*Please send resumes to rah...@srsconsultinginc.com
<rah...@srsconsultinginc.com>*

Hi All ,

Hope you are doing great. I have an urgent requirement with one of our
Client ,please go through the requirement and do let me know if you have
any resources for this position

*Position: UNIX / Linux AdminLocation: Salt lake city, UtahDuration: 6-12
Months Contract*

*Rate:$45/hr on C2C*

Requried:
We need UNIX Admin (Solaris/Linux) who has also worked on network
implementation (exp in TCP/IP etc.) or TIBCO based implementation.
Years of experience: 5-6 years

*Regards,*

*Durga Prasad*

*SRS Consulting Inc.*