I'm Ramesh, from Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for “*Oracle SCM Functional Consultant” *position in *Milpitas, Bay
Area, CA.* Please find below the job description for the same and revert
back to me with your candidate’s updated profile and contact details at the
earliest.

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

 *Position: Oracle SCM Functional Consultant*

*Location: Milpitas, Bay Area, CA*

*Duration: Longterm*

·         7+ Years Experience in Oracle ERP, Specially in SCM Area

·         R12 Experience is Must

·         Good Functional Experience in Make/Deliver Process,

·         Experience in following Modules - *Make* (BOM, WIP, INV,QA & ECO)
and *Deliver* (Shipping , Picking )

·         Exp in OM and Pricing would be beneficial

·         Good exp in on-site and Offshore coordination

·         Good comm. Skill and client interaction Skill

*Mandatory Skills*

Supply Chain functional knowledge R12 ERP Make Process

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9860

Email:rame...@systelinc.com