*Hiring Now .......... Please Reply ASAP with your resume to
kanahiy...@shstinc.com <kanahiy...@shstinc.com>*

*Job Title : Microstrategy / BI Architect Location : Concord, CADuration :
6+Months Contract*

*Job Description: *
department is responsible for creating a reporting environment for vendor
analytics. We are seeking an experienced MicroStrategy candidate. We are
NOT seeking a candidate that only builds reports, but one who can also
architect and administer the system. We are also seeking full project life
cycle experience. The role is for a Senior BI Architect within the Vendor
Analytics Team with responsibilities that include design and data modeling
for end user reporting.

*Required Skills: *
5-7 years (including current 9.x version) MicroStrategy development
experience (Report development, Complex metrics development, Dashboards,
Mobile (optional), Narrowcast, Office, Web, Distribution Services, User
Security and Administration, Transactional Services, Data marts, Visual
Insight, Report and Dashboard performance tuning).
Netezza, SQL Server, experience a plus.
Strong BI Architect experiences with 6+ years.
Worked on Full life cycle BI projects.
Strong SQL skills.
Understanding of Data warehousing, BI concepts.
Data Modeling and Design skills.
Strong Written and Oral communication skills.
Ability to communicate with senior business partners, business analysts and
technology team.
Good prioritization and time management skills.
Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills.

*Desired Skills: *
MicroStrategy MCE or MCEP Certified Professional
Project Management experiences.
Ability to work with various business teams.
Experiences working with co-located teams across various countries and time
zones.
Self Starter.
Understanding of ETL and other processing of data

*Regards,Kanhaiya JaiswalProfessional RecruiterSeven Hills Software
Technologies IncCarnegie Office Park, Building Six800 N.Bell Avenue, Suite
255Carnegie, PA 15106(O) : 412-450-1316 Ext : 114 (F): 877-745-4811Email ID
: kanahiy...@shstinc.com <kanahiy...@shstinc.com>*