Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will
be providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.*

*( HOT -2 Roles For Java Developers-)*

*!! Note : Must  be Local to GA who can Come for Face to Face after
Telephonic !!*

Job Title: *Java Lead Developer*
Location: Atlanta,GA
Duration: 6-12 Months

*Job Description: Development Delivery Lead *
We are looking for a lead developer who has a strong Java development
background and has recent experience leading teams in an Agile environment.
This role blends skills in application development architecture,
clarification of requirements, project planning, managing developers tasks,
code reviews and QA.
You will be working on a new Product to develop a solution with a high
profile client, so strong analytical and interpersonal skills are essential
for this product development initiative.

*Required background:*
Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems
7+ years' Java application development, J2EEm MVC, Hibernate, JSP,
Javascript design and development
2+ years leading or managing a team of developers - on and off-shore
History of positive results working with stakeholders, development teams,
testing, implementation and production.
Excellent analytic, interpersonal and communication skills

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Job Title:* Java Developer*
Location: Atlanta,GA
Duration: 6-12 Months

*Job Description: Java Developer   *
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new product delivering a truly
unique service. You will work closely with the Product team, web
development and stakeholders to design, code, test and deploy Java
applications in a web services environment. We are looking for
self-starters who have a track record of developing strong solutions in a
team environment working with Agile methodology in full SDLC.

*Required background:*
Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems
5+ years' Java application development experience including OO design and
development
Advanced skills in J2EE, JSP MVC frameworks, RESTful and SOAP Web Services
Excellent analytic, interpersonal and communication skills

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna*| *Senior IT Recruiter*