A new Job, ID: 108031 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/108031> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Sybase/Sybase IQ DBA -- NYC, NY -- Long Term  posted on 2014-02-10
14:39:41

Job Description:We are actively looking for below need, please only send
the match-able resume, I would appreciate it.

Title: Sybase/Sybase IQ DBA
Location: NYC, NY
Length: 6 months plus ( Long Term)
·         Strong DBA experience in Sybase, Sybase IQ
·         Good knowledge in database, SQL , optimization, db design etc
·         Good knowledge in  administration processes, back up scripts /
processes , recovery, data locks etc - Sybase, Sybase IQ
·         Good knowledge of  Unix environments and exposure on Sybase /IQ
installation on these environments.
·         Scripting knowledge definitely a plus.

Click here to view full job description and
apply<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/108031>
(Guest users can also apply)