A new Job, ID: 117068 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/117068> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Peoplesoft Functional Consultant  posted on 2014-02-26 12:45:27

Job Description:Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

This is *Prabhu* from *AIT Resource Group Inc.,*

We do have an opening for *PeopleSoft Functional Consultant *at *Torrance,
CA**. *Appreciate if you could send me your updated resume to
*prabh...@aitresourcegroup.com
<prabh...@aitresourcegroup.com>* or reach me at *847 598 4444 Extn 8807*

*PeopleSoft Functional Consultant (AP, GL, Budget) *
*Torrance, CA*
*6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

Minimum of 7-8 years of Experience in PS Functional Role
Has good understanding on Accounts Payables, receivables, project costing,
asset management, general ledger, Budget  modules and has done some
implementation work in any 4 of these modules for most important setups,
configurations in each of these.
Should have strong hold on AP, AR, Budget Modules
He should have a good exposure to client and spent at least 1 year at
client in US.

Salary: market

Click here to view full job description and
apply<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/117068>
(Guest users can also apply)