Job description :

Location : NYC,NY

junior person with a lower rate to replace someone from our offshore
provider who was onsite. That is why we are rate constrained.

Junior to Mid Level SQL / .Net Developer

Junior level developer with end to end development experience coding MSFT
.NET applications interfacing with SQL.  Finance experience is not
required.

*             Between 3-7 years of application development experience.

*             At least 2 years of relational database experience, Microsoft
SQL Server preferred.

*             At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft .NET
Development tools, C#.NET and/or ASP.NET is required.

*             Experience supporting job processing streams is a plus.

*             Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services,
while not required, is a plus.

*             Experience with messaging technology and concepts, while not
required, is a plus.