I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for "*Project Manager" *position in *Troy, MI*. Please find below
the job description for the same and revert back to me with your updated
profile and best time to reach at the earliest.

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

*Position: Project Manager with ERP &SCM Exp*

*Location: Troy, MI*

*Duration: Longterm*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic + Skype*

*Mandatory Skills: Project Management , Oracle ERP Application - SCM and
Finance*

*Job Description:*

·        Need Oracle ERP Applications Project Manager with 10-11 Years of
experience (Minimum 9 Years Relevant experience in Oracle Apps Functional
with 2 years as a Project manager and Preferably minimum 2 Year in the
domain manufacturing company and 1-2 ASM experience for 40 + resources.)

·        Earlier experience: Functional consultant or Techno-Functional
Consultant from either Finance, SCM or Manufacturing stream, with minimum 6
to 7 years as a consultant and 3 years with hands on project management

·        Prefer to have PMP Certification End to end Implementation/Upgrade
experience on R12 with in Manufacturing Domain is preferred

·        Project Planning & budgeting

·        Incident Management and SOW creation.

·        Progress monitoring & people management

·        Status report & customer reviews on regular basis - Risk
identification & mitigation

·        Scope/Change management

·        Internal Review and Audits - Value Creation

·        Experience in R12 upgrade projects

·        Handle onsite -offshore model teams

·        Co-Ordinate with Site IS and Project Teams.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839

Email:rame...@systelinc.com