I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for* SAP PS  (Project Systems)*position in *Dallas Fort Worth,
TX* Please
find below the job description for the same and revert back to me with your
updated profile and best time to reach at the earliest.

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

*Position:-SAP PS  (Project Systems)*

*Location: Dallas Fort Worth, TX*

*Duration:-6 Months*

*Only Green Card*

A.  Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP PS

*i*.      Should have well experienced in Projects( such as Customer
Project Overhead cost project , capital investment Project) , Cost Center ,
Profit Center allocation ,Claim management  ,  WBS and  Work-Package.

*ii*.      Integration Experience with SAP CO( required) and SAP PP
(desirable) .

*iii*.      Should have well versed with RRB, Milestone Billing

B.      Should have at least 2 years of experience in AMS project and well
versed with ticket resolution on the above said areas

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839

Email:rame...@systelinc.com