Hi Friends,

My name is Ashear working  with SVK systems . I have great opportunity  for
which I need skilled candidates . Please read through my SOW below and let
me know if you have any candidates for the open positions. on C2C.
Hopefully we can build an alliance for a great partnership.

Please send resumes on ash...@svksystems.com or you can reach me at
678-824-7752

*P**osition Title: *Sr. Project Manager/Architect

*Location: *East Hartford, CT

*Duration:*1 to 2 years

*Interview Type:*Telephonic Interview

*The most important skills are related to public health systems** as
follows:*

* Experience with technology environments associated with public health
systems, such as PHIN-MS, HL7, MAVEN, and so forth.

* Experience in the design of application architectures, including, but not
limited to, two, three and n-tier application architectures,

* Experience with software development lifecycles and ITIL disciplines,
such as Incident, Problem and Release Management,

*SUMMARY:*

Our Client, have asked us to find and hire a technology consultant to
assist them on a long-term basis.  This contract is expected to run one to
two years and may have additional extensions.

In this role you will work in East Hartford with the BEST Enterprise
Architecture division for the purpose of provide solution architecture
support for DPH business applications and associated technology
environments and architectures.  You will report to the Division Director
of BEST's Enterprise Planning and Architecture Division and will work
closely with BEST and DPH stakeholders and technology resources to assist
in planning application releases and ensure that the priorities of the DPH
plan are met.  All of this work will revolve around the Department of
Public Health's systems and may also involve the health care portion of the
Health Insurance Exchange.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

·         Work with DPH stakeholders define technical requirements
across a broad
portfolio of public health applications in support of applications hosted
and supported at the state data center,

·         Assist DPH and BEST in planning technology deliverables that
maximize the benefit of DPH and BEST shared services,

·         Responsible for the completion of the Technical Requirements
Document,
including, when necessary, the development of logical and physical
application architecture diagrams

·         Evaluate the technical requirements and assess risk

·         Work with the DAS/BEST Enterprise Architect, DAS/BEST Directors,
DAS/BEST Subject Matter Experts, DAS/BEST technical staff as well as the
appropriate agency technical staff work though design requirements and to
resolve risks,

·         Schedule and conduct collaborative design sessions involving
DAS/BEST and agency technology staff,

·         Facilitate JAD sessions

·         Work with the Enterprise Architect and DPH to prepare DPH business
owners for a Technical Review Board review of their proposed application
architecture, when needed,

·         Assist the DPH Bureau Chief of Information Technology in the
implementation
of best practices, standards, procedures, policies or other similar methods
that leads to improved outcomes for DPH stakeholders

*EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:*

·         Experience with technology environments associated with public health
systems, such as PHIN-MS, HL7, MAVEN, and so forth.

·         Experience in the design of application architectures, including,
but not limited to, two, three and n-tier application architectures,

·         Experience in an architecture or lead technology role in an
organization
that provides services to a cross-section of diverse customers,

·         Ability to work comfortably with individuals of varying
levels of technical
skills in the context of requirements gathering, analysis, and collaborative
design,

·         Experience with software development lifecycles and ITIL
disciplines, such as Incident, Problem and Release Management,

·         Solid and demonstrated experience in creative problem solving, and

Demonstrated experience in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
Visio in documenting technical designs, with an emphasis on skills in Visio.

Thanks & Regards

*Ashear *

IT Recruiter (Sourcing)

*SVK Systems, Inc**. *

11465, Johns Creek Parkway,

Suite #180 Johns Creek, GA - 30097

Ph: 678 824 7752  Fax: 404-601-9507

ash...@svksystems.com : www.svksystems.com

[image: Inc.500|5000 Logo] [image: cid:image001.png@01CD0200.91BFE3E0][image:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQsCTiUiVCUIlXuZilZE964QZGU0mixwsOAsuJRxcUzIIa6rlVRKKhTw][image:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQFqqr5LzMAumX3JTxImVUvRAUWAULRPdx3k2_neWeGv9jMnH_sJbboeo][image:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzWHC3crnfdWlRitTOkW4JO_g6sndCgqKJs7hRRCKBTS1sG__j]
 [image: TAg.jpg]

*NOTE:* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information. To be removed from our mailing list please send reply to Ashear
: ash...@svksystems.com with 'remove' in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be
removed. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.