I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for* Oracle DBA with Development Exp* position in*Bothell, WA* Please
find below the job description for the same and revert back to me with your
updated profile and best time to reach at the earliest.

*Position:- Oracle DBA with Development Exp*

*Duration - more than 1 year*

*Location : Bothell, WA*

* Rate:45/hr on C2C*

*Note :*

*They need someone who is 80% DBA and 20% PL/SQL developer.*

************Today Only Interview**************Very urgent
Rek*****************

In sort they need DBA + SQL Developer + Performance Tuning + Sr. Person.

The ADBA should have the following skills

*        Solid understanding of Oracle database architecture.

*        A sound knowledge of both database and program code performance
tuning.

*        Minimum of 4 years of advanced PL/SQL coding.

*        Perform ongoing tuning of the database instances.

*        Good skills in Oracle tools.

*        Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database
objects.

*        Administers all database objects, including tables, clusters,
indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures.

*        Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database
objects.

*        Provides technical support to application development teams.

*        Troubleshoots with problems regarding the databases, applications
and development tools.

*        Sound communication skills with management, development teams,
vendors, systems administrators and other related service providers.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839

Email:rame...@systelinc.com