HI
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number

*804-859-7510. You can add me on G'talk : chetan.ramy You can add me on YM
: chetan_ramy Position:  .Net Developer with strong WPF Exp.
Location:*  *Charlotte,
NC*

*Duration:  6+Months Interview Mode:  Phone then Skype*

*Primary skills are .NET with very strong background in WPF.  This person
will be supporting Fixed Income Trading and will need excellent
communication skills. *

* Qualifications and Experience*

*                 We are looking for a senior user interface developer
proficient in WPF to build a .net (3.5) Windows application for us from
scratch. The system is part of a 3-tier system that communicates with the
middle tier via Enterprise Messaging Systems (TIBCO EMS). The user
interface also utilizes the Infragistics tool suite to bind to Oracle's
Coherence product. It will be a high-performance user interface capable of
concurrently displaying real-time market data, handling user actions and
handling EMS messages without latency.

*                 Preferred candidates have experience in financial markets
(fixed income preferred) and low-latency user interfaces in Windows.

*                 Preferred technical background includes experience with
WPF, the Infragistics tool suite for .net, Oracle Coherence and TIBCO EMS.

Regards,

Chetan Singh
Dominion Technology Services Corp

(804)859-7510