--
Hello Good Morning,
This is *Vincent  Karoff * represent *Panzer Solutions,* a top tier IT
staffing firm located in Norwalk, CT. Below Is the Hottest Position for my
client please do let me know I you have any suitable consultants

Position: ETL  Datastage Developer with Java experience in Chicago, IL
Duration: 3 month contract with potential for extension
Location: Chicago, IL (healthcare)

Need Local to IL Only F2F Interviw

Interview: Phone/Video/F2F

Job Description:
This person is responsible for all tasks involved in extracting,
transforming and loading data into the warehouse. The ETL Developer will
focus on designing and integrating the ETL components and resolving data
centric issues and must be able to assist in the data analysis efforts
necessary to resolve the data issues encountered.

Job Requirements:
5+ years ET Datastage Development experience
2+ years Java experience (80% of Data Stage and 20% Java)
Experience with data analysis
Bachelor's degree

*Vincent  Karoff *
*Panzer solutions*