Hi Partners,

We are looking for *Data Analyst with Ab Initio* experience. Please let me
know if you have any suitable profile.

*Job Title:          **Data Analyst with Ab Initio*

*Work Location:    Foster City, CADuration:             06-12 Months**Rate:
                         DoE*

*Job Description: *

Expertise in using databases like DB2, Oracle; ETL tools - Ab-Initio, SQL
knowledge

Expertise using Excel, SQL or other relational databases.

Strong analytical skills, natural curiosity and problem solving ability.

Knowledge of data collection and research methodologies

*Note - Please note that we are working with implementation partner of the
client*

Best Regards,

*Alex*

Qaaws Inc