A new Job, ID: 149070 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/149070> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Veeva Developer  posted on 2014-04-11 17:54:31

Job Description:Veeva Developer -
Northbrook, IL
6 month plus
Client: Astellas

Veeva Developer -

Require a developer / architect with advanced business analyst skills and
possesses superior communication skills.  This resource will also be
expected to execute Veeva/SFDC administration tasks.

This resource will work directly with internal Astellas IT customers and
will drive key projects from a technical perspective.

As a Veeva resource we would also expect a deep knowledge of the
capabilities of the platform.  In other words we can get input from the
person as to "what can" and what cannot" be done on the platform.

 Additionally:
·         Veeva Certified Administrator
·         Veeva development experience - minimum one year
·         SFDC Certified Developer
o   Apex / VisualForce
o   Page Layouts
o   Workflow
o   Page Views
o   Data Loading
o   Data Model
o   Advance Reports
o   Sharing Rules
o   Security
·         SFDC Certified Administrator
o   User configuration
o   Territory configuration
o   Reports
o   Continuing customization and development such as custom objects, new
fields and page layouts
o   CLM administration
o   Security
o   Data Loader
o   List Views

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/149070>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*