*Job Title : Java Developer with OO technologies, financial, patterns*
*Location: NYC, NY(F2F interview)*
*Duration: 6+ months*

*Interview: Phone then Face to Face.*

Qualifications

Skills Required:
Strong Java
Strong object oriented programming techniques
Data structures, design patterns and collections
Multi-threaded programming
Familiarity with Linux work environment
Very strong communication skill

Skills desired:
Fixed income business knowledge

Description
 We require strong Java developers to work within a global team on our new
and on-going projects. You will be working on a

highly distributed risk calculation system used to calculate risk for
credit products. System relies on modern technologies

such as grid computing and distributed caching.
The role will require frequent interaction with trading desk and project
management, analysis of existing

systems/functionality, design and implementation, production roll out and
subsequent support and maintenance. We need

flexible candidates who are practical technologists, show excellent problem
solving and debugging skills and enjoy all

aspects of software development.
The successful candidate will work closely with the several global teams
within the FID Credit technology department and,

when necessary, interact directly with the Corporate Credit business unit
and with the Firm's middleware IT groups when

using their frameworks/software.

Thanks and Regards,
naveen.
Sr. Technical Recruiter,