A new Job, ID: 161692 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/161692> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  .Net +Clarify developer  posted on 2014-05-02 06:48:05

Job Description:Greeting from EApps* Tech LLC*…!!!
My name is *Naveen, *we have a job opportunity for you as a  *.NET +CLARIFY
 *for one of our client based at *St Petersburg, FL.*

Job Title: *.NET +CLARIFY*
Location: *St Petersburg, FL*
Duration: *6 Months*
 Starts     : ASAP

*Job Description:*

   - Senior development resource w/ 7+ yrs experience
   - Familiarity with working in Agile Scrum teams, participating in Scrum
   meetings/activities
   - Ability to work directly with business, BSA and development team with
   ongoing project requests and maintenance requirements
   - Must be able to learn proprietary language used in Clarify quickly and
   communicate with current developers in a productive manner
   - In depth knowledge of Visual Basic 6, VB.Net, C# and other common
   Microsoft languages
   - Must have extensive knowledge SQL
   - Experience in picking up complex business practices quickly
   - Must have strong communication skills
   - Self-starter with strong self-management skills
   - Knowledge of Amdocs Clarify product is an asset

Job Requirements: with experience in .net with clarify tool

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/161692>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*