A new Job, ID: 164959 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/164959> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  PL/SQL DEVELOPER  posted on 2014-05-06 22:04:49

Job Description:Hi;
 Hope you doing great Today..!!
 I have Urgent Job Opportunity for you with my  Client “TCS(Tata
Consultancy Services)” going to implement this Project to their End Client.
*Positions : **PL/SQL Developer *
*Location   : *
*Louisville KYDurations: 1 year*

*Rate $38/hr on c2c all inclusive *

*Job escriptions :*

*Data Warehouse with Informatica PowerCenter/ Oracle PL/SQL, Good in SQL
tuning, procedures, joins, hints and packages etc…*
*Good in Design, understanding business requirements and converting them
into Design document.*
*Good Knowledge of performance tuning both on Oracle and Informatica.*
*Able to interact with different project stakeholders (Business People /
Project Manager / SME / Test Analyst).*

Job Requirements:

Salary: 38

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/164959>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*