Hello,

Please find below requirement with My Direct Client and let me know if you
have any Suitable consultant with you.

Dont Reply to this Gmail Send resume to my Official ID

*Client: Verizon*

*Position: SQL SERVER Developer  *

*Location: Alpharetta ,GA*

*Duration: 6 months plus contract*

Responsibilities:
-Works as a team member on intermediate to large projects of average to
high complexity under the direction and supervision of senior applications
staff and management.
- Assists the lead developer and or developers in composing the load
testing plan and directly writes scripts to implement the plan
- Assists project management and testers in the creation of test plans and
test scenarios whose scope includes new code or changes in existing code
- Proactively communicates status reports and issues to manager
- The candidate must be able to handle development/programming tasks with
high level of complexity. He/she must be able to analyze user requirements
and develop assigned projects using the following technologies: SQL server,
Oracle and Teradata.
- General responsibilities include coding, configuration, performance
tuning, troubleshooting

*Technology:*

*- 4+ years of experience with SQL server  - 4 + years of SQL Development
experience with primary consumer by web UI (stored procedure development
for web UI integration)  *- Experience with *Oracle & Teradata a plus*
- Experience with high volume transactional database queries

Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Systems preferred or
equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong programming and analytical skills
- Strong background in stored procedure development for *web UI integration*

- *Call Center background/experience preferred*
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities
- In-depth knowledge of information systems concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong SQL knowledge dealing with complex databases that span multiple
applications

*Name: *

*Location: *

*Availability: *