Hi,

We have an urgent position open with our client, Please find the
requirement details and let me know your interest. Thanks !!!

*Lamp Developer*

*Denver, CO*

*Contract*

*Requirements:*

   - 5 years of development experience in building web based applications
   with PERL
   - 2 years with a common PERL framework such as Mason or Catalyst
   - 2 years configuring / maintaining mod_perl enabled Apache servers on
   LINUX platform
   - 3 years in developing SQL and PL – SQL with Oracle
   - 5 -6 years IT experience to include short-term and long-range
   planning, budgeting, systems analysis and design
   - Experience in building Web Services
   - Experience in building web pages with HTML and CSS
   - Experience in data and process modeling of business requirements
   - Knowledge and experience of relational database technology
   - Experience using software applications such as Visio, Microsoft
   Project, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel

Thanks & Regards,

*Prem*

Deegit Inc | GAC Solutions Inc

1900 E. Golf Road, Ste #925, Schaumburg, IL 60173

Ph: 847- 440 - 2436 Ext - 340

*p...@deegit.com <p...@deegit.com>* | www.deegit.com | *www.gacsol.com
<http://www.gacsol.com/>*

Gtalk: luvingprem