Hi ,

We have an urgent position open with our client, Please find the
requirement details and let me know your interest. Thanks !!!

*Oracle Apps SCM (Discrete Manufacturing) & Warehouse Management (WMS)
Functional *

*12 Months*

*Erie, PA*

Applications: Oracle Applications – Discrete and Project Manufacturing
(WIP, BOM, COST, INV, PO), Warehouse Management (WMS), Mobile Supply Chain
Applications (MSCA), Quality (QA), Order Management (ONT), Shipping
Execution (WSH)

*JD:*

   - Expertise in INV, PO, WMS - Functional consultant, Oracle SME
   - Experience 10-12 years +
   - Implementation experience
   - Excellent comm. & Softskills

Thanks & Regards,