*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.We have very urgent opening for the following
positions and can setup interview immediately. If you have any suitable
profile please send the resume in word format to k...@kpgtech.com
<k...@kpgtech.com>, you can also reach me at 609.681.2603.*

*Position : Sharepoint/Sitecore developer*

*Location : Melville,NY*

*Interview : Phone   *

We need a SharePoint developer with experience working with *SiteCore
CMS*. This
is for our corporate HQ’s in Melville, NY. They should move quickly and
hire from a single phone interview. There is some flexibility with the rate
for the right candidate.

In this position, you will main tasks and responsibilities:

•           Managing Global Web Platforms.

•           Definition and implementation of technical and infrastructure
solutions agreements with the platform owner.

•           Interface between solution providers identified and HCL.

•           Support the deployment of solutions in* HCL DataCenter*

•           Websites Migration Project to the new CIS platform.

•           Engineer or equivalent, minimum of 3 years experience in the
Web platforms in an international context

•         *  Microsoft Technology, especially SharePoint 2007/2010/2013,
SQL 2008/2012 with experience in an important context. A good knowledge
of Sitecore Technology is mandatory.*

•           Excellent operational knowledge of network technologies *(Reverse
Proxy, Load Balancer, Firewall)*

•           ITIL

•           Good communication and interpersonal skills required

•           Highly Autonomous

•           Customer Focus

•           Experience in international project required

*English.*

*Internal :*

*•           Platform Owner*

*•           Business Partners*