Hello,

My name is Vasanth from Idexcel. One of our Clients is looking for *Performance
Test Engineer* below mentioned skill set. Please let us know if you would
be interested in for the same or might refer to any of your known friends
who might be interested.

Below are the position details.

Job Title               : Performance Test Engineer

Work Location   : Philadelphia, PA

Duration              : Long term

*Please forward resumes to **dvasa...@idexcel.com <dvasa...@idexcel.com>*

*Citizenship Status:    US Citizen preferred; Green Card will be considered*

*Position Details: *

We are looking for a person with 5 – 7 year’s experience on performance
testing tools preferable HP tools.

*Other Details:*

Current project status

Availability

Visa status

Pay Rate  expectations

Current location

Reason for looking job

Best number and time to reach you

DOB (date & month)

4 Digit of SSN

Thanks & Regards,

*Vasanth Dolai*

*459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon, VA – 20170*

*dvasa...@idexcel.com <dvasa...@idexcel.com> I www.idexcel.com
<http://www.idexcel.com/>*

*Phone: (703) 230-2662 l Fax: (703) 880-7584 *