Hi Partners,

We have an urgent contract opportunity with our client in Charlotte, NC.
Please find below the details. Please share the profile along with rate and
contact information.

 *Title: Sun Solaris Admin*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: Long Term*

 Descriptions:

Installing, configuring and maintaining Sun servers
Account and Printer administration
Patch and package administration
Configuration and administration of Sun and Veritas Logical volume manager.
Day to day administration tasks on High end servers & Virtualized
environment
Knowledge about various FS like UFS, VxFS, ZFS, Pseudo FS and daytoday
tasks related to it
Identify system performance bottleneck and fine tune the system for optimal
performance
Scheduling jobs using OS tools and third party utilities
Changing kernel parameters
Understanding of SAN / NAS environment
Day to day administration task on Sun or Veritas Cluster environment
Day to day administration task NFS, AutoFS and naming services like DNS,
NIS, LDAP..etc
Understanding of Unix Security baseline
Network configuration, Multipathing, trunking and troubleshooting using OS
commands
Troubleshooting Hardware and Operating system related issue

*Regards*

*Dave*

*Profile500 Corp : *

*d...@profile500.com <d...@profile500.com>** I **www.Profile500.com*
<http://www.profile500.com/>

*Specialization in networking & IT Infrastructure  *