Hi Partners,

We have an urgent contract opportunity with our client in New Orleans,
Louisiana. Please find below the details. Please share the profile along
with rate and contact information.

 *Title: Lead Windows-VmWare Admin*

*Location: New Orleans, Louisiana*

*Duration: Long Term*

 Descriptions:

Ability to lead and manage a team.
Ability to coach and guide a 24/7 offshore team.
Work closely with offshore lead
Ability to liaise with the client leadership team on a daily basis to
provide the necessary delivery assurance.
Risk analysis and mitigation of supported systems
Build business cases where required to convince the client leadership team
about systems supported.
Manage Unix/Windows server including network, operating systems, databases
and the system side of the applications running on it
Manage these systems in accordance with the Service Level Agreement
Responsible for all server administration activities. Responsible for
assuring system availability and performance of servers
Provide support for customer problems and requests
Install, update and maintain Applications, middleware, system management
tools, operating systems
Responsibility for day-to-day operations
Provide technical solutions for problems

Experience : 7-9 Years

*Regards*

*Dave*

*Profile500 Corp : *

*d...@profile500.com <d...@profile500.com>** I **www.Profile500.com*
<http://www.profile500.com/>

*Specialization in networking & IT Infrastructure  *