*Hello,*

*My name is Vasanth from Idexcel. One of our Clients is looking for IT
Engineer/ Admin below mentioned skill set. Please let us know if you would
be interested in for the same or might refer to any of your known friends
who might be interested.  *

*Below are the position details. *

*Job Title               : IT Engineer/ Admin*

*Location               : Herndon, VA*

*Duration              : 5+ months (with possible extension)*

*We encourage **Green Card holders and US Citizens to apply for this
position**!!!*

*Please forward resumes to   dvasa...@idexcel.com <dvasa...@idexcel.com>*

*Description *

   - 5-7 years of experience with Red Hat JBOSS Application Server
   Enterprise administration, patching, complex computing platforms, and/or
   cutting-edge technologies involving virtualization, distribution, and high
   performance computing
   - Experience building Red Hat JBOSS Application Server clusters from the
   ground up
   - Experience working in a large enterprise environment of 500+ servers
   - Any Scripting experience using Unix Shell, and/or batch file scripting,
   Powershell, or similar language a plus; must be willing to learn
   Powershell
   - Experience with running Red Hat in an Active Directory integrated
   environment;
      - Experienced in JBOSS JMS Messaging Queues and HornetQ
      implementation.
   - Advanced troubleshooter – unwilling to let a problem defeat you;
   unrelenting, persistent, confident

*Preferred: *

•         Scripting experience in Linux is desired

•         Working knowledge of Microsoft environments including Active
Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, and Remote Desktop Services

•         Installation, configuration, integration, and troubleshooting of
Complex Middleware Software and n-tier Web architecture.

*..*

*Other Details*

Current project status

Availability

Visa status

Pay Rate  expectations

Current location

Reason for looking job

Best number and time to reach you

Total US Experience

When you came to USA

When you finished your bachelors

Thanks & Regards,

*Vasanth Dolai*

*459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon, VA – 20170*

*dvasa...@idexcel.com <dvasa...@idexcel.com> I www.idexcel.com
<http://www.idexcel.com/>*

*Phone: (703) 230-2662 l Fax: (703) 880-7584 *