Hi Partners,

We have an urgent contract opportunity with our client in Dallas, TX.
Please find below the details. Please share the profile along with rate and
contact information.

 *Title: Sr. Linux Admin*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

 Descriptions:

• B.S. or equivalent 10- years hands on experience with enterprise Linux
environments,
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to succeed under pressure and in fast paced environment
• Experience with clustering, replication, and other high-availability and
disaster recovery technologies
• Experience with multiple UNIX and Linux platforms including Red Hat
(CentOS) and Ubuntu
• Experience with configuration management platforms such as BCFG2, Puppet,
and/or Chef
• Experience with VMware
• Experience with HP and Dell server hardware
• Experience with 3PAR and XIV storage arrays
• Experience using scripting languages for task automation (Perl, Shell,
etc.)
• Familiar with Disaster Recovery Procedures
• Adding and configuring external devices like San disks
• SAN storage, backups, fabric, and fabric switching devices, HBAs
• Should have deep understanding of Infrastructure Architecture.
• Should have good understanding of Global Load Balancer, Load Balancer, F5

*Regards*

*Dave*

*Profile500 Corp : *

*d...@profile500.com <d...@profile500.com>** I **www.Profile500.com*
<http://www.profile500.com/>

*Specialization in networking & IT Infrastructure  *