A new Job, ID: 207402 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/207402> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Software Development & Configuration Engineer  posted on 2014-07-15
21:22:39

Job Description:*Greetings from Accel International Inc,*

This mail is regarding for Job Opening for *Software Development  &
configuration Engineer**,* Below is the complete job description for your
reference. Please go through the requirement. If you have any consultants
please forward to me along with Name, Contact No and Email ID.
 Position*Software Development  & Configuration* *Engineer*LocationTampa,
FL, USADuration6+ Months

*Job Description:*

Demonstrated competence with at least two real programming languages
(C/C++, C#, PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, etc.) Web languages (HTML, Javascript,
CSS, and PHP) only count once collectively. PHP experience is a huge plus
but we don’t really want people that have only done front-end web
development.

*Required skills:*

·         Prefer if one of the languages was C/C++, C#, or Java. Very
little of the work actually uses these             languages, but people
with these skills understand software better than scripters
·         Framework programmers are OK, but it would be better if the
candidate
·         Strong Relational Database skills. MySQL is what we use, but any
SQL based DB is sufficient.
·         Demonstrated experience building back-end automated processes.
Basically, middleware development.
·         Experience with Webservers in general.
·         Good understanding of Windows and some experience with Linux is a
plus
·         Strong written and verbal communication skills. The requirements
are complex and they have to be able to articulate good questions and
understand the responses.
·         Initiative. They have to be willing to ask questions and to make
sure they have what they need to succeed instead of waiting for it to be
handed to them.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/207402>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*