A new Job, ID: 207661 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/207661> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Sr. ETL Developer  posted on 2014-07-16 12:55:51

Job Description:Hi ,
Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Srikanth  we have a job opportunity for you as a *Sr. ETL
Developer *one of our client based at  *Chantilly, VA*

*Job Title:  Sr. ETL Developer*
*Location* *:  **Chantilly, VA.*
*Duration:  6 months*
*Start date: 7/21/14*

*Job Description:*

   - I need a Sr. ETL Developer, who has strong technical problem solving
   skills and analysis experience to help my client develop, test, and deploy
   ETL solutions using Informatica PowerCenter.
   -  Candidates must be very strong with SQL and/or PL/SQL, implementing
   data warehouse solutions in an Oracle 10/11g environment, and experience in
   an Agile environment.
   - Candidates who have experience with various data warehouses are highly
   preferred.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/207661>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*