Hi,

My name is Vijay . I have great opportunity for which I need skilled
candidates . Please read through my SOW below and let me know if you have
any candidates for the open positions. on C2C. Hopefully we can build an
alliance for a great partnership.

Please send resumes to *vijay.addon...@gmail.com <vijay.addon...@gmail.com>*

Job Role : PeopleSoft Business Analyst - HRMS Techno-Functional
Location :Minnetonka, MN
Duration :10 Months

Business Analyst - Benefits insourcing project.

What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be
detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily
basis)
1. Documenting AS-IS processes
2. Documenting TO_BE processes
3. Documenting detailed business requirements
4. Creating functional designs
5. Creating test plans
6. Performing test execution.
7. Assist with project implementation and "go-live"

What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities?
1. PeopleSoft HRMS - Technical and Functional
2. PeopleSoft HR Helpdesk - Technical and Functional

What skills/attributes are a must have?
1. Requirements gathering
2. Documentation
3. Goo