A new Job, ID: 211848 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/211848> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Project Manager  posted on 2014-07-23 13:22:54

Job Description:*Project Description:*
·         This PM would lead multiple projects within our Personal Lines
division.
·         Project teams will be cross divisional in nature and will involve
leading project teams in the development of our Personal Lines contract
forms and endorsement for a multiple state implementation.
·         This PM would be required to follow divisional PMO standards and
collaborate with fellow PM's to ensure consistency.
·         Lastly there may be some potential for additional
responsibilities related to our PMO development but will be contingent on
capacity.

Job Requirements: *Role: Divisional PM.*
*Required Skills:*
·         Strong/proven project management experience
·         Strong/proven leadership skills (ability to lead, direct and
mentor others)
·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills with end users,
IT and Management
·         Strong change management experience
·         Strong process orientation
·         Strong customer focus
·         Artifact creation and communication
·         Multi-project planning and progress tracking
·         Dashboard Status reporting with a focus on status reporting to
executives
·         Highly organized
·         Independent worker
·         Ability to build strong relationships and alliances with key
stakeholders
·         Strong planning skills
·         Effective at managing conflict

*Strongly Desired Skills:*
·         Insurance background
·         PMP
·         Desired Skills:
·         Microsoft Project
·         Clarity (time management)
·         Sharepoint (document management)

Salary: DOE

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/211848>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*