Hi,

Hope you are good.

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any suitable
resources..

*Job Title: Test Engineer*

*No: of Positions: 2*

*Location: Chandler, AZ*

*Exp Level: 3-5 years*

*Start Date: 1st September*

*Type: Contract – 6 Months +*

*Rate: $40-45/hr on C2C*

 *Job Description*:

 We are looking for Test Engineers who will be working from Chandler, AZ
location for a long term duration assignment.

•             Medical device testing for global regulatory submissions with
UL (e.g. IEC 60601 3rd edition and others)

•             Continua certified testing laboratory

•             Medical device software certification to IEC 62304

•             Quality management system assessment to ISO 13485

•             Wireless security testing

•             Laser testing

*Thanks and regards.*

*       suresh Kotturu*