A new Job, ID: 229722 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/229722> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  UI Developer  posted on 2014-08-21 14:47:11

Job Description:Hi,

Please go through the below our direct client requirement and let me know
your interest.

*Job Title: UI Developer*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 3 - 6 Months*

*Job Description*

Expertise with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery minimum. Ideally some
knowledge of working with the CMS we choose.
Expertise with responsive front-end website development.
Expert knowledge of semantic or structured markup.
Knowledge of libraries, frameworks and reusability of code; ability to
document standards.
Expert knowledge of accessibility, WCAG2.0 and Section 508 guidelines and
ability to apply best practices to coded prototypes.
Fluent with distributed version control, namely Subversion and GIT.
Experience using Adobe Creative Suite applications on multiple platforms.
Experience with HTML5 video assets on the web, producing websites, web
applications, online campaigns, skins, and themes.
Knowledge of user-centric web development principles and best practices.
Experience developing integration with social media sites.
Excellent organization and time management skills, and a test-oriented and
methodical way of working.
Expertise with developing using the principals of progressive enhancement
and graceful degradation.
Must be able to actively work with the designer on edits and refinements to
pages.
Expertise with multivariate testing.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/229722>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*