Hi,

Our Client has an urgent opening for *“Middleware Administrator”*
opening @ *Plymouth,
MN*

*Title:* Middleware Administrator

*Location:* Plymouth, MN

*Duration:* 6 Months

*Job Requirements Overview: *

This stack involve supporting JBoss EAP 6.2 and Apache Web Server.

Candidate need to support, find innovative opportunities to stabilize and
enhance the current implementation.

*Major responsibilities*

· Be an effective team member of the Customer exchange team, in supporting
state domain exchange project collaborate, provide input and resolve issues.

· Provide architecture level guidance on the middleware product that
comprises the current middleware stack at the state.

· Provide integration support to build team on the middleware products.

· Work with the development team, advice on implementation and optimization
issues.

· Develop trouble shooting methodology for Root cause analysis.

· Find opportunities to harden the current environments.

· Keep leadership apprised of current issues.

· Implement future expansion request, disaster recovery, backup and restore
.

· Work with our client's monitoring team implementing monitoring and
alerting solution.

· Create custom script as needed in hardening the environment.

· Ensure compliance with our client's added security guideline MARS-E,
STIG, NIST etc.

· Document process/procedure for common task and specific activity (i.e.
DR).

· Conduct evaluation and assessment of current implementation, recommend
modification and implement modifications.

· Participate in performance tuning exercise, analyze root cause and
recommend changes.

Supported middleware stack JBoss EAP 6.2, Apache 2.2, Linux

Regards,

Viduth

*|*Technosoft Corporation *| *Direct: (248) 415 4542 *|*
viduth.sel...@technosoftcorp.com *| *