*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the *
resumes to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Subject    :  Business Systems Analyst Location  :  New York City,.NY
(local to NY ,NJ )Duration  :  3+ month CONTRACT TO HIRE*

*EAD, GC or USC*

MUST BE* LOCAL TO NY, NJ*

Interview: *Phone/on-site*

*Responsibilities: *
Data Analytics Visualization, Infrastructure or ETL projects
Experienced: 7-10 years
Gather, analyze and document business and technical requirements on two
time-box SAS Migration projects for over 400 users in the Science and
Actuarial departments.
Plan and execute requirements work stream as part of a project plan and
track progress against plan.
Coordinate activities with project stakeholders from Science, Actuarial,
AIGGS and internal GDS groups from the SAS Grid platform, Operations,
Middleware, DBA and other technical groups

*Experience and Qualifications:*
A seasoned BSA with 7-10 years leading Data Analytics Visualization,
Infrastructure or ETL projects.
Work independently in organizing, scheduling and conducting requirements
gathering sessions with Actuaries or Science.
Author business requirements document using industry best practices or AIG
SDLC standard templates.
Proven success as a BSA working on “time boxed” projects.
A self-starter who gets the job done with minimal supervision.
Excellent communication and presentation skills using the appropriate
methods for the specific audience.
Experience with AIG SDLC and IT processes including Change Management and
QA/UAT highly desired.
Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Project Plan,
Power Point, Visio, Word and Excel.

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com