A new Job, ID: 252582 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/252582> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Senior Java Developer  posted on 2014-09-26 15:29:22

Job Description:Good morning from IMBUESYS INC!!

We are currently seeking candidates for 2 Senior Java Developer openings
for our direct client in Wilmington, DE.

Please review the details below.

Position 2: Senior Java Developer with strong Scrum/Agile
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 12-24+ months
Interview: Phone AND face to face- NO Skype
Years of Exp. Required 10+ years of Development experience
Industry: Banking- Industry experience preferred
Required Skills:
• Java/J2EE Development
• Extensive Agile and SCRUM experience
• Extensive JUnit experience
• Experience mentoring other developers
• Experience developing Web Services (RESTful, SOAP)
• Perform code reviews
• SOA experience a plus
• Exposure to Automation or a continuous testing environment a plus

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/252582>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*