A new Job, ID: 254943 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/254943> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  ETL Developer (SSIS, SSRS)  posted on 2014-10-01 15:25:43

Job Description:

*Hello Partners,One of our Clients is looking for Consultants with below
mentioned skill set. Please let me know if you can share suitable profiles
for the same ASAP.Title                                      :* ETL
Developer(SSIS, SSRS)
*Location                               :* New York City
*Duration                               :* 6months+

   - 7 years+ experience in ETL Development
   - Full understanding of *Extract Transform Load (ETL) concepts* and
*Microsoft
   technologies*
   - Experience with T-SQL
   - Experience with *SSIS and SSRS is a must*
   - Must be able to clearly communicate to both technical and
   non-technical teams and all levels of management.
   - Able to multi-task on several projects simultaneously

Hope to hear soon.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/254943>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*