Position   : Software Developer (C++ , C# and .Net)
Location  : New York, NY
Duration  : 6 Months

*MUST HAVE PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE OF C++ , C# AND JavaScript front end
coding*

The Role:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a homegrown
CRM (Customer
Relationship Management) system. We empower our sales force by developing
new systems such
as user analysis engines, fact based recommendation tools and sales campaign
management frameworks.
The candidate will be exposed to the variety of domains and technologies;
have
enormous opportunities to learn; and will be expected to contribute ideas.
Technologies and software include: relational databases, data warehouses,
datamining and web services.

Qualifications:
At least a Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
At least 4 years overall professional programming experience
At least 2 years experience in each of the following languages/technologies:
C#
.NET web service work
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher
Javascript frontend coding
Able to work in both Windows and Unix environments
The successful candidate will have good analytical and problem solving
skills.
Solid verbal and written communication skills.

*Thanks & Regards: *

*Mahesh *

*Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*Trustek Inc *

*4390 Rt 1 North,  Suite# 304 | Princeton, NJ 08540 |*

*Office: 732-393-1313 ext-112| *

*Fax: 866-294-1314 |*

*E**mail**:** mah...@trustek.com <mah...@trustek.com> | www.trustek.com
<http://www.trustek.com> |*